WELDER - Sudenga Industries, Inc.
Sudenga Industries, Inc.George, IA
Sudenga Industries is hiring full-time welders for our manufacturing facility near George, Iowa. Candidates must be reliable, hard-working, and ready to learn. Welding experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Sudenga Industries, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bulk granular/material handling equipment for grain, feed, and seed applications. Sudenga products are found in farm and commercial agriculture installations as well as industrial material handling applications worldwide. Founded in 1888 in George, Iowa and still located there today. Sudenga's product list includes, portable augers, bulk feed trailers and straight trucks, feed processing and automation systems, bucket elevators, drag conveyors, leg support towers and catwalk, round tube and u-trough augers, bin unloading systems including power sweeps and zero-entry sweeps for the commercial ag market, belt conveyors and a variety of accessories for installation of complete material handling systems.
- Can you weld both small and large components?
- Are you detailed oriented?
- Can you read a blueprint or other technical drawings?
If so, we want to hear from you! Applicants must be self-motivated, have excellent attendance, and be willing to work 40+ hours a week. A positive attitude is always a plus.
Two ways to apply:
- Download the application from our careers page and email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 8, George, IA 51237
- Stop in at 2002 Kingbird Ave., George, Iowa and fill out an application.
Solid benefits package available. Company paid, post-offer, pre-employment drug screening required.