Production Team Lead
Production Team Leads assist the Production Supervisor to coordinate the activities of production workers on the assembly line – such as machine setters, operators, fabricators, and assemblers – to keep production running smoothly, and efficiently. They inspect and test completed work to ensure high levels of quality and safety before product shipment to customer.
Troubleshooting and problem solving skills are necessary to ensure the production line runs smoothly and high-quality products are made in a safe manner.
Typical Education/Training: High School Diploma/HSED
Work Experience: 4-7 years
Wage Range: $14.70 - $30/hour
Knowledge & Skills:
- Analyze Numerical and Visual Test Results
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Comprehend and Deliver Instructions
- Management and Leadership
- Production Processes and Systems
- Safety and Quality Control
Similar Roles/Titles: Production Lead, Working Lead, Cell Lead, Assistant Supervisor
This occupation can be found at: