Systems Analyst II - Interstates
This position of OT Systems Analyst II is responsible for the planning and design of small portions of an OT System with supervision. This includes setup, implementation, testing, and documentation of potentially complex, technically oriented and sensitive OT systems.
About us: Interstates meets the electrical and automation needs of companies around the world. For over sixty years, we have tackled complex challenges and developed innovative solutions for industrial manufacturing and processing facilities. What started as a small electric company has evolved into an organization with over 1,000 employees and multiple locations throughout the Midwest. At Interstates, we treat each other like family because our team is the foundation for our success. Our collaborative workplace is based on trust, integrity, and support for one another.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in Switch and Firewall Configuration
- Experience with ITSM systems
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Experience with Virtualization
- Experience with disaster recovery
- Experience with network troubleshooting and analysis with applicable tools.
- Experience Windows server and datacenter infrastructure
- Experience networking in manufacturing environment
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel will be required up to 25% of the time.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Matching 401k program
- Pay for performance bonuses.
- HSA contributions
- Casual dress code
- Safety focused culture
- Family-focused culture
- Community Giveback opportunities
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug-free work environment.
- Support advanced network infrastructure
- Communicate with internal team and external clients
- Provide troubleshooting services to external clients
- Provide assessments of clients’ network infrastructure
- Other duties may be assigned
- Works relatively independent and proactively seeks work.
- Proactively makes suggestions for improvements to systems and services.
- Available for afterhours support