Systems Analyst - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA, US
Diamond Vogel has a Software Systems Analyst position available in the Information Technology department in Orange City, IA. This role will be providing and supporting business process analysis, application design and development, and project management. You will work closely with business users and other technical staff to drive process improvement and enhance company efficiencies.
- 4-year Bachelor of Arts Degree or equivalent, preferably in MIS, Business, or Accounting.
- 5+ years of experience as a systems analyst or application developer working with business systems.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Proficient with SQL Queries / database technology, Excel, and related data manipulation tools.
- Experience with Manufacturing ERP Systems, report writing programs (Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, etc.), and Business Intelligence Tools (PowerBI).
In addition to a rewarding family-friendly work setting, we offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
Job Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Understand Diamond Vogel business processes and drive proper application of software to improve these processes. Develop and maintain process and systems documentation.
- Work with project managers, business users, and technical staff to define project scope, schedule, resource requirements. Help with the ERP project team during upcoming projects. Including training, data migration, ERP system support.
- Support application developers or external vendors to implement new application processes / functionality. Work with application support, business users, vendors during application patches/upgrades.