Maintenance Electrician 3rd Shift - Hood Packaging Corporation
Hood Packaging CorporationSibley, IA, US
Hood Packaging is currently recruiting for an Electrician on 3rd shift for our Sibley, IA facility. We are a team that strives to be here for each other, get it right the first time and get better every day.
Hood Packaging Corporation has a rich history in North America as a leader in the packaging industry. From day one, our company has been at the forefront in the design and manufacture of a wide range of packaging materials. Our goal at Hood Packaging is to provide a product that is manufactured in a safety conscious environment with attention to high quality, timeliness, and that consistently exceeds safe quality food standards. We are able to meet our goal every day because we employ some of the best packaging people in the industry. We couldn't succeed without our dedicated employees. If you are looking for more than just a job and you want a career, consider Hood Packaging Corporation.
Education & Experience
· Minimum of two (2) years applicable technical trade-school or two (2) or more years of proven electrical and millwright related experience, (working on industrial equipment).
· Obtained additional electrical training and knowledge to repair and maintain industrial electrical and mechanical equipment.
· Minimum of 2 years of PLC and Programming experience
· Ability and knowledge regarding all types of voltage.
Hood Packaging Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers applications for all positions without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap or any other legally protected status.
Scope of Position:
This individual works with the management team and other departments in aspects of safety, maintenance, and any other duties that are required. Assist in ensuring HACCP, GMP’s, Work Instructions, and food safety requirements are in compliance.
Functional Responsibilities (include but are NOT limited to):
· Effectively work with other associates in the department to promote team spirit.
· Wire all types of motors.
· Ability and knowledge to do preventive maintenance and repair to all electrical and electronics.
· Lighting, electrical control circuits, as well as other applicable electrical tasks.
· Ability and knowledge to do preventive maintenance and repair to hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Responsible for good housekeeping of maintenance shop area.
· Assures machinery and equipment are properly maintained.
· Maintains accurate maintenance work order records.
· Preform other job-related duties as assigned by Supervisor.