IT Systems Specialist Jobs Login - Den Hartog Industries Inc.
Den Hartog Industries, Inc.Hospers, IA, USA
Den Hartog Industries, a leading manufacturer of plastic and livestock equipment has been providing first-class quality products since 1976. We are a recognized leader in the industries we serve, and strive for excellence by involving everyone in the organization to continually improve our products and processes. We look for employees who enjoy a challenge and take pride in their work; people who want to learn, and are willing to share and contribute to the success of a world class organization.
The ideal candidate will have the majority of the following competencies, or the ability/desire to learn each one.
- Experience with server virtualization technologies such as VMWare Server/ESXI or Microsoft Hyper-V/Virtual
- Monitor network, server, and SAN performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to assigned systems.
- Knowledge of network including routing, switching, firewalls, and VPN services where applicable.
- Perform IT Support by assisting staff and users to identify and solve hardware & software challenges by telephone, remote access, or in person.
- Installs, adjusts, and completes minor repairs to hardware, software, and communication equipment.
- Establishes communications systems by installing, operating, and maintaining voice and data telecommunications network circuits and equipment.
- Provide support, service, and the expansion of the existing ERP system WorkWise.
- Advanced knowledge of IP (Internet Protocol) networking LAN/WAN routing, switching, VLAN segmentation, VPN tunneling, and advanced Firewalls is a plus!