Customer Care Representative - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA, US
This position will be an integral part of the customer care group in providing quality support to both internal and external customers. Both written and verbal communication skills are necessary. The ability to multi-task and stay organized and accurate in a fast-paced environment is crucial. Previous customer care experience is helpful, but not necessary. Being team-oriented while being able to work independently is vital. On-the-job training will develop the specific skills necessary to perform the job.
We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more. Hours are 8:00AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday. NO WEEKENDS!
Diamond Vogel has a full-time position available in our Customer Care Department located in the Corporate Technical Center. Responsibilities will involve several areas including, but not limited to:
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from current and potential customers
- Partner with sales representatives to support external customers
- Provide creative solutions to customer needs
- Process customer orders
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers
- Collaborate with internal departments to satisfy customer expectations