Summer IT Intern - SEKISUI Aerospace
SEKISUI AerospaceOrange City, IA, US
This position helps with departmental activities as determined and directed by the department manager. This position will be responsible for assisting staff with daily duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing, document creation, and coordination activities.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and proven ability to work with detailed information/data.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, Microsoft Office programs, and basic awareness of ERP module and systems.
- Ability to organize, conduct and schedule meetings.
Basic computer & software skills preferred
An exciting aerospace career awaits you in our manufacturing facility in Orange City, Iowa. Apply to join the SEKISUI Aerospace team today!
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is mostly performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk for more than 7 hours a day.
Required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
PPE is provided by SEKISUI Aerospace based on the employee’s position and exposure.
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM with an average work week of 20 - 45 hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Sponsored 401k
Essential Functions: Essential functions, including how an individual is to perform them and the frequency with which the tasks are performed; the tasks must be part of the job function and truly necessary or required to perform the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Shadowing members of the assigned department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with daily departmental duties such as research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete records.
- Preparing reports and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of a departmental team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Help develop process documentation
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about department and office operations.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.