Prefab Production Supervisor - Interstates
InterstatesUS-IA-Sioux Center (712) 722-1662
Are you someone that enjoys the challenges of pursuing a better way, believes in providing opportunities for people, and wants to make a difference? If so, we want to talk with you about joining our team as a Prefab Production Supervisor in our Sioux Center, IA prefab facility. The Prefab Production Supervisor will be responsible for leading the team that oversees the production process and ensures the quality and timely completion of electrical assemblies. Our ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, believe in Lean Manufacturing methods, and will live our core values. Interstates seeks ambitious, innovative individuals with the ability to grow and maintain value-added relationships with our Team and external clients.
- Electrician (Licensed Journeyman preferred)
- Electrical Estimating
Travel: Travel will be required up to 5% of the time.
About us: For over sixty years, we've tackled complex challenges and developed innovative solutions. Yet, the most impressive thing we've built is our Team. At Interstates, we treat each other like family because the foundation of our success is our Team. We've created a collaborative workplace based on trust, integrity, and support. We offer education and career growth opportunities, one of the best safety records in the business, and benefits that put our families first.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Matching 401k program
- Pay for Performance Bonuses
- HSA contributions
- Safety focused culture
- Family focused culture
- Community Giveback opportunities
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug-free work environment.
- Leads by example and ensures all Safety, Quality, and Productivity expectations are met
- Schedules tasks for Lead Assembly Technicians
- Communicates with other teams on current and upcoming projects
- Leads daily safety discussions and training
- Leads waste identification and process improvements to ensure lean/cost effective production
- Coach and develop all direct reports to their maximum potential
- Assist with estimating efforts
- Drive continuous improvement and innovative solutions within the production process
- Other duties may be assigned