Pavement Marking Crew Leader - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA 51041
Vogel Traffic Services is looking for a full-time Crew Leader. The Crew Leader on our Marking Crew manages and motivates a team of 3-5 people to enhance the safety of the traveling public by installing pavement markings with high quality, efficiency, and safety. Crews travel a 3-state area (Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota) staying out 4-5 days a week and home most weekends during the striping season (approximately April-October). We have a variety of off-season options as well.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and a class B CDL license with an acceptable driving record. Technical skills required include knowledge of paint striping and working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and other systems. On-the-job training will develop the specific skills necessary to perform the job. We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k with employer match; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer | Pre-Employment Drug Testing Required
Some responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for day to day activities of a road marking crew while installing pavement markings efficiently, accurately, and safely.
- Operate, maintain, and repair start-of-the-art pavement marking equipment.
- Interact with road safety departments.
- Communicate with VTS manager and home office weekly.
- Scheduling, expense tracking, safety of employees & equipment.