Marketing Office Manager - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA, USA
Diamond Vogel is looking for a full-time Office Manager to ensure peak organizational operations for our Marketing department. The Office Manager will work closely with the Marketing team to implement established policies, improve operational flow, and effectively communicate with internal business units to fulfill customer service needs.
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, attention to detail, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online-based platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
The successful candidate will have an engaging personality, optimistic outlook, and an ability to quickly adapt. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred along with experience handling confidential information.
In return for your diligence and service-oriented attitude we offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
- Maintain office efficiency by managing organizing procedures, correspondence, filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed
- Manage all aspects of office space planning (moves, additions, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Gather data and analytical information as requested by operations manager and marketing director
- Process some accounting functions such as AP, AR, deposits, and run month end reports