IT Systems Administrator - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA
Diamond Vogel has a full-time IT Systems Administrator position available within our Information Technology department in the Orange City Corporate Office.
Your strong communication skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills are essential as a team player. We prefer 5+ years of relevant experience in an IT department as well as experience with VMWare and Active Directory. A problem-solving attitude, and ability to multitask and prioritize are desired.
In addition to a rewarding family-friendly work setting and competitive wages, we offer a full benefit package including health care & dental; 401k; HSA (health savings account); life & disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), and more.
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer | Pre-Employment Drug Testing Required
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, configure and deploy network infrastructure.
- Collaborate with a team of other Systems Administrators.
- Investigate user incidents, preforms diagnostics, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve network and server problems across departments and locations.
- Create and maintain network documentation.
- Assist with major network and server installations and upgrades.
- Supports Mitel voice systems, Active Directory, and Office/Microsoft 365