Help Desk Technician - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA
Diamond Vogel has a full-time Help Desk position available in our Information Technology Department located at the corporate services center in Orange City, Iowa.
Prerequisites: Candidates need to have a strong interest in the Information Technology field along with an aptitude for learning new things and a willingness and eagerness for change. Candidates should have 2 or more years of relevant experience including providing support via phone.
Qualifications / Skills required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Available to work overtime
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.
- Software – install PC software using existing procedures and tools
- Hardware – install / replace PC hardware and/or work with vendors for warranty repair
- Imaging – image PCs with the standard image, setup/configure, and deploy to end users
Help Desk Functions:
- Support Windows and Mac Operating Systems, iPhone and Android devices and commonly used business applications such as internet browsers, Microsoft Office (including Teams) and ERP applications
- Respond to help desk tickets and document in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot hardware failures
- On Call rotation will be required once properly trained
- Occasional travel may be required to remote Diamond Vogel locations.