Graphic Designer - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA, US P: (800) 72-VOGEL
Apply now to be part of the Marketing Department team of creative professionals creating high-quality, eye-catching designs for a diverse group of coating divisions. It is a fast-paced environment, and often you will work on multiple projects at once. We work collaboratively to brainstorm imaginative solutions for increasing our brand and product awareness, and then you’ll be given the freedom to develop those ideas into cohesive print and digital designs within the project timelines.
This is an in office role at Orange City, IA.
- Experience working with electronic files for commercial print production.
- Knowledge of design theories and techniques, typography, and printing production.
- Skilled with graphics software, including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of both Macintosh and PC platforms.
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules for proofreading material.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality and a critical eye for design aesthetics.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with organizational and time management skills.
We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer | Pre-Employment Drug Testing Required