Engineering Intern - Den Hartog Industries, Inc.
Den Hartog Industries, Inc.Hospers, IA, USA
Learns to apply technical skills learned in an academic setting to real world manufacturing environment. Assists Engineering with a variety of tasks within DHI.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Working towards technical or college degree in a mechanical or related engineering field
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Aquire knowledge of various department operatosn, functions, responsibilites and work flow.
- Complete well - defined work assignments and actively particpate in hans - on projects and / or special assignment.
- Learn and become profiecient at systems and procedures applicable to work assignements and fucntional area.
- Maintain communication with team leader to include feeback on assignments, scheduling, and program improvments.
- Perform other related responsiblities.