Director of Corporate Product Management - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA, US P: (800) 72-VOGEL
Newly created strategic position. A forward thinking, sales-minded Corporate Product Management Director will work closely with the entire organization to ensure that our plans and goals meet company objectives. In this key role, this position will lead initiatives across the entire product lifecycle from customer discovery, user research, product development, product launch and delivery, and portfolio management. The Product Management Director will collaborate with Senior management to set the long-term vision and strategy for existing and future products to meet our long-term growth and profit goals.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses the ability to effectively lead and supervise the entire product organization to ensure initiatives run smoothly across internal cross functional teams, customers, and stakeholders.
- Strategic product vision to ensure the “why” of the product in relation to the business unit leaders’ goals to meet the needs and desires of their customers.
- Demonstrates a strong ethical framework which enables sound decision-making skills based on product performance, revenue, profits, and fit into the product lineup.
- Demonstrates the ability to be a “change agent” when needed.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively influence corporate product management decisions through clear, concise, and impactful verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in product and market pricing processes.
- Experience in determining product line, market opportunity, and share analysis.
We offer several full-time benefits; including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer | Pre-Employment Drug Testing Required
- Direct responsibility for a broad scope of product related activities:
- Product Strategy, Vision, and Design.
- Product analytics and metrics.
- Provide strategic product pricing recommendations to drive value.
- Product portfolio management.
- Assist and support market pricing processes, to maximize product line value.
- Determining product line, market opportunity, and share analysis.
- Project leadership for key product management initiatives.
- Develop and manage annual Corporate Budget for Product management function.
- Hiring, training, managing and coaching product management team.
- Ability to travel as needed. Routine travel will be less than 20%.