Customer Service - LINK MFG., LTD
LINK MFG., LTDLINK CORPORATE SIOUX CENTER
Work for a company that is driven to outperform! Link innovates and manufactures a variety of suspensions specially engineered to address the unique needs of commercial vehicles and equipment. At Link, we exemplify servanthood, demonstrate respect for people, set the standard for reliability, do the right thing, and are One Team!
SUMMARY: The Customer Service Technician provides sales and service support to internal and external customers by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides efficient customer service support for all product lines through phone sales, order entry, EDI, service parts operations, customer returns, and order status inquiries.
- Assists in supporting the field sales staff and serves as a liaison between sales, production, and engineering.
- Assures communications internally, regarding phone activities and inter-office information.
- Completes designated sales reports.
- Oversee customer purchase orders, returns, warranty orders, and accounts for accuracy and to ensure all sales department documents are properly stored.
- Assists sales efforts with designated products.
- Participates in all continuous improvement programs by offering suggestions and by exhibiting initiative in areas within direct control.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Inside Sales and Customer Service Manager.