Corporate Warehouse Operations Manager - Diamond Vogel
Diamond VogelOrange City, IA, US P: (800) 72-VOGEL
The Corporate Warehouse Operations Manager will plan and facilitate implementation of the processes, operations, and technologies of warehousing to facilitate Diamond Vogel to serve its customers most effectively.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position. (5+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of data validation, analysis, compiling and reporting methods.
- KPI development and an analytical mind with evidence based decision making.
- Leadership skills and the ability to cast vision to all management partners.
- Proven ability to be a team player and effect change.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Full grasp of transaction processes that effect inventory.
- Persistence, tenacity, and transparency.
- Ability to collaborate between departments and leadership for goal setting and measuring.
- Data validation and useful compiling
- Customer passion
We offer several full-time benefits; including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer | Pre-Employment Drug Testing Required
- Monitor and optimize the usage levels of storage.
- Work with leaders of finished goods distribution centers & raw material warehouses.
- Communicate concerns on inventory to business group leaders.
- Use data analytics to review efficiency of warehouse operations, storage, and layout plans on a local and corporate level.
- Evaluate and work with local managers to optimize warehouse operations and transportation logistics.
- Work with management and customers of warehouse operation to ensure both internal/external customer satisfaction.