Accounts Payable Specialist (Part-time Hybrid/Remote) - Rosenboom
Rosenboom - Sheldon
Process all accounts payable invoices assigned as required for locations.
Education and/or Experience:
⎯ Associates Degree or related experience preferred
⎯ Proficiency in Microsoft Office products suite (primarily Outlook, Teams and Excel)
⎯ Knowledge of principles and processes for providing services to internal customers. This includes
needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of satisfaction;
⎯ Must be able to work independently and perform a variety of tasks and assignments simultaneously;
⎯ Demonstrates commitment to the realization of company goals;
⎯ Works with a minimal amount of supervision, able to work in a team setting;
⎯ Understanding the implications of new information and technology for both current and future
problem-solving and decision-making;
⎯ Communicates (speaks, understands, reads and writes reports using acceptable format and
sentence and paragraph structure) in English;
⎯ Demonstrates ability to communicate orally in a clear and positive manner;
⎯ Demonstrates ability to generate and maintain accurate and concise written records;
⎯ Maintains technical communication with appropriate Rosenboom personnel; and,
⎯ Practices good organizational habits.
⎯ Nothing specified.
⎯ Work takes place anywhere;
⎯ Email, telephone, and Video Conferencing (Microsoft Teams) calls interaction frequently throughout
⎯ Some of the Initial training will be held onsite (closest Rosenboom location);
⎯ Equipment will be supplied by Rosenboom to support a successful candidate;
⎯ Employee may be mentored by an experienced employee, as assigned by his/her department
Please go to our website www.rosenboom.com to apply.
EOE-Veteran's & Disabilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter accounts payable invoices into the company system;
- Reconcile price and quantity discrepancies to ensure accuracy in processing vendor invoices
- Maintain the paperless policy currently in place.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Ability to manage time properly to ensure invoices are entered on a timely basis;
- Practices good work habits including, but not limited to, being productive and efficient, staying busy by seeing work needing to be complete, being dependable, clean and organized in work area;
- Is a productive member of his/her department and adheres to all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees; and,
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an essential responsibility of all Rosenboom job positions.
- Ability to multi-task when necessary.
⎯ No physical requirements.