27 Stacker/Inspector - Hood Packaging Corporation
Hood Packaging CorporationSibley, IA, US
Hood Packaging Corporation has a rich history in North America as a leader in the packaging industry. From day one, our company has been at the forefront in the design and manufacture of a wide range of packaging materials. Our goal at Hood Packaging is to provide a product that is manufactured in a safety conscious environment with attention to high quality, timeliness, and that consistently exceeds customer expectations. If you are looking for more than just a job and you want a career. Consider Hood Packaging Corporation.
Hood Packaging is currently recruiting for a Stacker Inspector in our Sibley, IA facility, who will be responsible for safety, production, quality checks, housekeeping and reporting.
Hood Packaging Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers applications for all positions without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap or any other legally protected status.
- Provide strong food safety (SQF) presence, record keeping, and document control
- Inspect bags for print quality, proper lamination, proper end closure, skip stitches, glue application
- Reclaim defective bags as needed
- Communicate with operators as defects are found, to prevent continued flaws.
- Stack bags according to the proper stack pattern.
- Maintain accurate product counts.
- Maintain baling line supplies such as boxes, pallets labels, etc.
- Label pallets and record pallet counts for production documentation.